Sunday, November 27, 2011

Moving on...

Hi, everyone!  A few weeks back, I mentioned that I would be migrating over from Blogspot to Wordpress, and moving to the official ESCInsider.com address.  Well, I have officially started on the next chapter of this site, and I hope you'll come with me!  So, keep on following my news, views, and interviews on the Eurovision Song Contest, please update your bookmarks to find me at http://escinsider.com/!  My Twitter handle (@escinsider) and Facebook page are staying just the way they are, so you can find me there, too.  To my loyal readers, thank you so much for coming with me on this journey, and I can't wait for 2012!

Hope to see you there!

-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Please consider putting your name on your comments; just look on the drop-down menu and click on "Name/URL".)

Free Hit Counter